Welcome to Our online portal
Access applications and forms from your home, office or mobile device! This site is brought to you by St. Charles County’s Department of Community Development, Division of Environmental Health (a division of the Department of Public Health), and the Roads and Traffic Department. Thank you for visiting!
Online services to apply for permits, schedule inspections, make payments, etc. are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Important Site Info:
- Please note: If you have been involved in a project where a permit was issued from the Community Development Department, an account username & password may have already been set up for you. Please review Current Registrations under the Reports tab at the top of this site to determine if you already have an account.
- First-time users: Please use the My Account tab at the top to create an account with a single username and password (one per person).
- Existing users: Please use the My Account tab at the top of the page to review your request or update your account information.
- Users of this site will receive all correspondence by email.
Online Services Available:
- LAND DEVELOPMENT AND ZONING APPLICATIONS
Apply for permits and submit plats and plans.
APPLY FOR PERMITS AND SUBMIT PLAT PLANS
LEARN MORE ABOUT DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- BUILDING AND MISCELLANEOUS PERMITS
Apply for permits, view review status, and schedule inspections.
Apply for a Permit
Search for a permit
LEARN MORE ABOUT BUILDING PERMITS
- REPORT PUBLIC HEALTH CONCERNS
Submit a food establishment, aquatic/tanning/fitness/lodging/body art facility, solid waste or mosquito control complaint.
SUBMIT A COMPLAINT
Apply for or renew contractor licenses, health and sanitation licenses. or liquor licenses.
APPLY FOR A LICENSE
SEARCH FOR A LICENSE
LEARN MORE ABOUT LICENSING
RENEW A LICENSE
REPORT PROPERTY MAINTENANCE CONCERNS
Submit a complaint about the condition of a property.
SUBMIT A COMPLAINT
- ROAD BOARD
Submit an application for consideration for the 2024-2026 TIP.
APPLICATIONS FINANCIAL WORKSHEET
2023 APPLICATION GUIDELINES