Welcome to Our online portal

Thank you for visiting our website where you can access all of our online services from your home, office, or mobile device. 
Before making a selection please scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to view all options.

For problems with the website, please call 1-800-325-9818. For all other inquiries and questions, please see our contact page.


Online Services You Need

-- Safety Inspections Services --

    Safety Inspections regulates of elevators and other vertical transportation devices, boilers & pressure vessels, carnivals and amusements. This includes the permitting, licensing and safety inspections. Please use the links below to be directed to the correct application.
    To request an elevator inspection, use the option "Elevator/Boiler Inspection Request" below, select the elevator permit# listed then select "Request an Inspection". Click HERE for a guide.
    Boiler FAQs                             Elevator and Escalator FAQs

  • -- Building Inspections and Engineering --

    Citizens seeking inspections and construction permits for buildings and facilities under the jurisdiction of the Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioners Office can access those services by following the prompts below and utilizing our new Citizenserve permitting software. 


    • -- Manufactured Housing Services --

      Are you needing an occupational license to build, install, or sell a manufactured home? Or are you needing to submit your 302 Report or Installation Report? Please CLICK HERE to upload the 302 Report. Please use the links below to be directed to the correct application.
      •                                                                Manufactured Home FAQs                                                                                                  

    • -- Hazardous Materials Services --

      Certain materials present a special hazard to persons and property.  From plan review to inspections and complaints the Hazardous Materials Section regulates the storage, use, transportation, handling, processing, and in some cases the sale of these materials.  Materials regulated by the Hazardous Materials Section include, but are not limited to: Flammable and Combustible liquids (including Self Service Stations), Flammable Gas (including LP-Gas), Explosives, Pyrotechnics, and Consumer Fireworks.
      Flammable FAQs
      Fireworks FAQs


    • -- Sprinkler Services --

      Apply for a new Sprinkler Contractor, Designer, Inspector or Certificate of Competency license below. You can also use this portal to renew your current licenses. Use the drop downs below to select your license type.
      Sprinkler FAQs

      -- Extinguisher and Fire Suppression Licensing --

      Apply for a new or renew an existing fire extinguisher, pre-engineered kitchen, pre-engineered industrial, and or an engineered fire suppression system company license and or technician permit. If you are needing to update an existing license, please go to MY ACCOUNT, then VIEW MY REQUESTS, find the license to update and select EDIT MY LICENSE to add FEP, PEK, PEI, or ESP information.
      Reminder to Update Contact Information for the Company and Point of Contact
      Extinguisher FAQs