Fairhope, AL – Online Permitting Portal

When you need a building land disturbance right of way or other permit, your focus should be on the project, not the paperwork. The City of Fairhope offers an easy online portal that can be accessed 24 hours a day to help you streamline your permit applications and get your projects started.

The citizenserve Portal is available on our city's building and permitting page and can provide you with all the information you need to avoid delays in your project. If you are looking to complete a commercial or residential project, or need a permit for land disturbance communications, or Towers Generator right of way, or signs, you can access the permit section of citizenserve to apply and pay for the permits you'll need.

Permits are required for, but not limited to new construction, renovations, repairs to electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems, and small projects like roofing, windows, fences, decks, and other small residential and commercial projects. Citizens Serve simplifies the process of applying for a permit. If you haven't registered, you can quickly do so by clicking on the Register Now link. Once you've created an account, you can use the same login to access any of the features on the citizenserve portal. We value our Fairhope residents and contractors and want to make it easy for you to apply for your permits.

For our contractors that you citizens serve for multiple jurisdictions within Baldwin County, you'll need a separate login for each jurisdiction. If you are logged into citizenserve for another jurisdiction, you'll need to log out and log back in. Using your Fairhope citizenserve account login, you can apply online for the permits you need for your project. Citizenserve shows you all of the documents you need when applying, such as surveys, building plans, and res check reports, and provides helpful information on the document requirements, saving time, and streamlining the review process. If you need to, you can save your application and complete it at another time. You can also access the portal for updates on your plan review progress, including any additional changes or edits you need to provide following a site plan review.

When it's time to pay permit fees, you can do so from the portal. You can review and securely pay for your fees online. Eliminating a trip to City Hall. If you still have questions, the citizenserve Portal provides a contact page with helpful information for different departments and services in Fairhope. Whenever you need to apply for a permit, visit www.fairhopeal.gov. Click on the link for departments, then click on the link for building and permitting. To access the citizenserve portal 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.