Watch this overview of Citizenserve's Cloud Based Online Code Enforcement Software In this demonstration we'll cover the following topics:
1. View Inspections on a map (7:40)
2. Home page metrics (8:29)
3. Annual weedy lot notice (9:06)
4. Create code case (10:45)
5. Add complainant to case (11:10)
6. Add address – review integrated property data (11:50)
7. View created case file (14:48)
8. Add note to file (15:07)
9. Complete code enforcement inspection activity (16:29)
a. Add a violation (16:52)
b. Upload photos (17:42)
c. Use document markup tool on uploaded photos (19:11)
10. Manage individual violations (20:04)
11. Generate violation letter – include photos and letter variables and inspectors digital signature (20:18)
12. Schedule follow up inspection (23:55)
13. Escalate case - generate citation letter – generate fees programmatically (24:17
14. Schedule follow up inspection (24:01)
15. Generate citation form letter for escalation (24:22)
16. Print case report for court (26:06)
17. Print or email case file for court hearing (26:04)
18. How do alerts (and other items) get attached to address file (overview of the property file and how it displays related permits, licenses, and violations) (27:11)
19. Review contact file (people and businesses) (29:39)
20. Code enforcement from an iPad – use voice recognition, take and upload photos in the field, add violations (30:49)
21. Health licensing code enforcement in Massachusetts municipality (34:05)
22. Inspection Report built as state mandated form (35:21)
23. Non- criminal tickets (36:19)
Citizenserve customers are as excited about us, as we are about them. Many have created introductory videos for their citizens. Visit Customer Profiles to see how our customers are putting citizenserve to work for their communities. And this is not just for our online code enforcement software
We are always looking for ways to help spread the word about the unique ways our customers have worked with us to implement their software. We work with our customers in an agile and iterative process to produce a system that fits their needs. You can also check out this video that we created for the Yavapai County Community Development Department to see how one Arizona County implemented citizenserve.
Citizenserve Offers Online Code Enforcement Software and More!
In addition to code enforcement software, we offer licensing, development, permitting, and request tracking solutions. Your subscription also includes an online citizen portal. Keep exploring our site to find pricing information, to request your live demo, or to see how we can support your community development needs.
Citizenserve Customers are using our cloud-based community development software - which includes more than our online code enforcement software, every day. Contact us to see how we can help you serve your community, today!