Demonstration of planning and zoning software features in Citizenserve. Development software for planning department requirements. Submitting online application from Citizen Portal. Pre-application conference, development plan application, development review meeting, plan review, automatic notifications, parent parcel and child parcel tracking, parcel splits, proximity notices, agendas and minutes, standing conditions, parcel conditions and conditions for stops or warnings.
- Online Portal
- Variable custom fields on permits based on values selected
- Attaching electronic plans
- Review Routing
- Contractor license lookup
- Valuation calculator
- Document Markup tool
- Standard Review Comments
- Automatic email templates for review comments
- Automatic Emails for permit status changes
- Selecting required inspections
- Standing permit conditions
- Printing permits as PDF
- Conditions on issuing permits
- Online inspection instructions/comments
- Inspection scheduling conditions
- Inspection checklist
- Automatic inspection report email
- Proximity search
Building Permit Software Technical and Administrative Features
Online permitting software and online licensing software for government one stop software that is browser and device independent with HTML5 responsive design.
Multi-Departmental and Multi-Jurisdiction Configuration and Administration. Create Plan Reviews, Workflow Routing, Document Markup, Stamps, Generate Plan Review Reports, Over 30 custom field types to choose from to build permit and license applications and inspection forms, Custom fields and be used in the fee tables, template documents, reports and can be tracked in history.
On-the-fly configuration to keeps your system up 24/7.
Permit and License application and inspection forms can be dynamic.
- Describe user interface: How are cases viewed / browsed?
- How does the system categorize properties: parcel or address?
- Integration with G.I.S., Accounting Software, etc.
- Demo a code enforcement (property maintenance) case.
- Demo a licensing case.
- Demo a permit case including inspection logging.
- How might the system adapt to other case types?
- See attached list.
- Ability to re-use previously created reports
- Auto-generation of periodic reports
- Online Customer Portal
- Data storage & ownership.
- Redundancy & up-time.