- Describe user interface: How are cases viewed / browsed?
- How does the system categorize properties: parcel or address?
- Integration with G.I.S., Accounting Software, etc.
- Demo a code enforcement (property maintenance) case.
- Demo a licensing case.
- Demo a permit case including inspection logging.
- How might the system adapt to other case types?
- See attached list.
- Ability to re-use previously created reports
- Auto-generation of periodic reports
- Online Customer Portal
- Data storage & ownership.
- Redundancy & up-time.
|Building or Utility Permit||Over the Counter (instant permits) - Show the process of accepting, issuing and entering payment for small building permits submitted in person, via fax or mail|
|Show the process of submitting a permit via web (public portal)|
|Show the process of small permit issuance via web submittal (Back end)|
|Show the process of entering a building permit application to include tracking of plan review|
|Show process of sending plan reviews to applicant (email)|
|Show the process for permits with no specific address|
|Inspection tracking||Show the process of scheduling building permit inspection request (called in or requested in person) - Office staff|
|Show the process of requesting an inspection via web (public portal)|
Health licensing software using iPad to write a ticket on violations. Following up on an inspection report with violations we write ticket in the field using an iPad tablet. Violations are from the standard retail food inspection guide. Ticket is Massachusetts Violation Notice to Offender which can be printed in the field using a Bluetooth printer. Pictures can be added directly from the iPad camera. Follow-up activities bacn be automated based on the types of violations. Multiple code sections can be selected from such as health, environmental, building codes or property maintenance codes. Using citizenserve the violations and tickets can easily be displayed on maps or other management reports. The iPad also support adding inspection comments using iPad speech-to-text.