Citizenserve offers Electronic Planning and Zoning Software. Watch this in-depth demonstration of Citizenserve's planning & zoning module.
- Register for Portal Account (02:00)
- Submit Development Application (04:31)
- Review Submitted Application from Portal (16:10)
- Review Portal Reports (20:03)
- Review Staff Side Dash Board/Home Page (21:45)
- Review Task List on Map (23:35)
- Proximity Report/Abutter Notice Report/GIS Layers (25:07)
- Administrative/Configuration Access – Modify Letter Template (28:30)
- Review Submitted Permit Application (32:57)
- Review Routes (33:58)
- Create Permit Project Over the Counter (34:36)
- User Notifications and Assignments Administration (40:13)
- Perform Engineering Plan Review (42:45)
- Add Comments from Common Comments Book (43:18)
- Document Markup Tool (45:43)
- Email Review Comments (56:18)
- Question: Can Developer Add Site Plan or Final Plan to Existing Project? (59:58)
- Review Project with Multiple Applications (1:03:52)
- overview of complicated review routes for multi-phase development project (1:04:25)
- Question: how does system allow us to report out to external body? (1:05:24)
- Question: can Citizenserve generate staff report level document? (1:07:20)
- Review development application fees (1:09:32)
- Tracking hours in Citizenserve (1:11:58)
Citizenserve customers are as excited about us, as we are about them. Many have created introductory videos for their citizens. Visit Customer Profiles to see how our customers are putting citizenserve to work for their communities.
We are always looking for ways to help spread the word about the unique ways our customers have worked with us to implement their software. We work with our customers in an agile and iterative process to produce a system that fits their needs. You can also check out this video that we created for the Yavapai County Community Development Department to see how one Arizona County implemented their electronic planning and zoning software.
Not Just Electronic Planning and Zoning Software!
In addition to planning and zoning software, we offer licensing, permitting, code enforcement, and request tracking solutions. Your subscription also includes an online citizen portal. Keep exploring our site to find pricing information, to request your live demo, or to see how we can support your community development needs.
Citizenserve Customers are using our cloud-based community development software every day. Contact us to see how we can help you serve your community, today!